AKRIP LTD (ANDRY KARYDA RESTRUCTURING INSOLVENCY PRACTITIONERS LTD): Ζητείται Officer – Insolvency / Restructuring Services – Λευκωσία
Summary of Position:
The ideal candidate will be involved in a wide – ranging processes related to restructuring, insolvencies and banking projects, assisting our firms Insolvency Practitioners to ensure case management is efficient and compliant whilst adhering to all required insolvency procedures and standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Head of the Department in relation to Insolvency Services.
- Preparing reports and conduct research.
- Review, preparing and/or assisting with the preparation of corporate documentation.
- Participating in meetings with clients and financial institutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Management, Banking or relevant university degree.
- Basic knowledge of the local insolvency framework regime will be beneficial.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both in written and oral.
- Computer literate, MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to handle data and information in a highly confidential environment.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal skills and good team player.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organization, administration and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently through own initiative as well as being an effective member of a team.
- Highly ethical and trustworthy individual.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
By sending us your CV you are giving your consent to be contacted for this vacancy.