SmartPay: Outlet Officer – Nicosia
Activity: A Payment Institution licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus with a Head Office in Nicosia and customer service points around Cyprus. The institution offers payment services for more than 12 years in Cyprus and more than 9 years in Greece with a separate licensed local entity.
Position: Outlet Officer Full Time
SCOPE & GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
1. To be responsible for the customer service, smooth and efficient running of the service in the Outlet, to the standard required by the company.
2. Executes money transfers, outgoing and incoming.
3. Prepares reporting at the end of the day for the Head Office.
4. Prepares and delivers funds over collection procedure.
5. Keeps an open communication with the Head Office for any matter related with customer service, the premises, or other.
6. Be responsible for all the money, products and company’s property entrusted to him/her.
7. Welcome customers with a smile and be friendly and efficient with them.
8. Be able to answer any question from a customer, considering the products and services available in the outlet.
9. Assist customers with their requests about products and services the outlet provides. Do this fast in order to save customer’s time.
10. Assist customers with their requests about any question might come up with. Ask help from the Administration Officer or Operations Manager if cannot reach the customer’s expectations.
11. Operates the telephone, computer, printers, all hardware in the premises, also the security system panel.
12. Be responsible for the appearance of the working area and maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and a smart appearance at all times.
13. Inform the management about any kind of problems may occur during working hours, as well as ideas of general improvement in the outlet.
14. Follow in detail any written or oral instructions from the management during the period of employment.
- Excellent command of the English and Russian languages;
- Computer literate (M.S. Office applications, Excel etc.)
- Possibility to work in shifts, working day – any day of the week.
Experience in such position will be considered as an additional advantage.
Please send you CV today at email@example.com mentioning “OUTLET OFFICER”.
*The candidates should be able to work in Cyprus without special work permit.
*CV`s which do not satisfy the minimum requirements presented will not be taken into consideration.