We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Junior Accountant with secretarial duties to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
The junior accountant will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The ideal candidate will be well -versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with members and attention to detail. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions and recorded.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly /yearly closings.
- Assist with other accounting /secretarial tasks
- Typing letters and other documents
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Qualifications LCCL and any certificates in Secretarial studies
- BSc/Ba in accounting not required but will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of English language
- Excellent knowledge of Greek language
Please send your CV to the emails address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the indication JUNIOR – ANERGOSJOBS.COM
JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT WITH SECRETARIAL DUTIES