Eurobank Cyprus: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Eurobank Cyprus is currently operating a network of eight Banking Centres in all major cities across the island. Based on our solid financial results we continue our dynamic growth and our ongoing support of the Cyprus economy.
The cornerstone of our success is our commitment to relationship management, with high-calibre personnel that aims to provide the highest level of service and advice. Our professionals are carefully selected for their in-depth market knowledge, offering swift, discreet, custom-made high quality solutions that fulfil our clients’ needs.
We are currently seeking to recruit a professional individual for the position of Market, Counterparty and Liquidity Risk Officer.
MARKET COUNTERPARTY AND LIQUIDITY RISK OFFICER
The Market Risk Officer will be responsible for the measurement, monitoring and management of significant market, counterparty and liquidity risks inherent in the Bank’s activities by using appropriate systems for risk measurement and monitoring.
- Research and acquire data for daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Preparation of regulatory reporting requirements (LCR, ALMM, NSFR, etc)
- Reporting on market risk related matters (FX, liquidity, Interest rate and Liquidity gaps, Counterparty exposure) on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Supervision of adherence to market risk related limits and escalation of breaches.
- Execution of appropriate stress tests in relation to market risk
- Monitoring of Treasury activity
- Suggesting solutions and taking action for maintaining various indices at the desired levels
- Monitoring the Mark to Market of financial assets and reporting on all significant valuation changes that may negatively affect the Bank’s revaluation reserves or P&L and ultimately its capital position
- Preparation of any reports that may be required and involvement in ad hoc projects assigned by the regulatory authorities.
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 2 years’ experience in a related field
- Masters degree in Finance, Mathematics, Risk Management or a relevant field
- Very good knowledge of MS Office software
- Knowledge of Matlab or other Programming language will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of the Risk Management Framework, especially the regulatory framework on Liquidity.
- Excellent awareness and understanding of the banking environment, the economy and the overall local market
- Fluent in both Greek and English
- Resourceful with strong problem solving skills
- Sharp with attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Good personality with a friendly and professional attitude
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications, submit your CV no later than 22nd February 2019 to email@example.com quoting the job title.
All Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.