Intergo Interactive Ltd: Υπεύθυνος/η B2B Πωλήσεων – B2B Sales & Business Development Associate – Πάφος
Intergo Interactive is company involved in the development, marketing and operation of SaaS internet businesses. We are a niche and competitive player in our field and we are looking for a B2B Sales associate to join our team
If you are a self driven and passionate individual, interested to work with a fully distributed team that is building and shipping new and innovative technology products then join our team. We take up the challenge to build simple or complex applications then work hard to bring them to market and scale them. If you like the idea of working with remote team that competes globally working from your own space or from our offices in Paphos, Cyprus, constantly growing and challenging your self then this is for you.
The product you will be working on is our new business communications platform that offers Text (SMS), Viber, WhatsAPP and powerful API’s to businesses of all size. The product is revolutionary drifting away from the traditional bulk messaging and introduces smart analytics, A/B testing and other value added features to help businesses grow.
B2B Sales Associate – Paphos
The successful canditate will build strong relationships with prospects and customers from the first contact to qualification. The individual will then boost sales and contribute to long term business growth.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Achieve an in depth understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Understand the customer’s business intimately using a variety of sources
- Facilitate meetings through Skype or in person presentations as needed
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders
- Analysis and identification of upcoming needs and commercial opportunities
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts
- Collaborating with product/marketing team to increase profits by recommending different solutions
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B Sales
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Existing connections are highly valued but not mandatory
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- PC Literacy, experience in CRM software
- Written and verbal fluency in Greek and English
- Ability to travel
- All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
- After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org