Ela Bathroom Supply Limited: Purchasing Manager (Russian Speaker) – Nicosia
We are a large dynamic company. For more than 20 years we have been successfully working in the market of the Russian Federation, CIS countries, Europe and offer comprehensive solutions for bathrooms. Our brands AM.PM, Damixa, RedBlu cover all product categories and different price segments. We are passionate about work and are proud of our results. And we will be happy to see in our team real professionals in their field who are in love with their profession.
We invite to our team Purchasing Manager in Nicosia!
What you need to do at this position:
- Engage in inventory management for the entrusted product category;
- Maintain the necessary inventory in warehouses to meet the needs of the company’s customers;
- Place orders and monitor the implementation at all stages of the passage of the order;
- Perform reconciliations; Maintain the necessary documentation in the information system and keep the data up to date;
- Work complaining with suppliers;
- Plan and monitor payments;
- Distribute goods between warehouses.
- Clear knowledge of nomenclatures and suppliers in their product category;
- Good communication skills; communication with foreign suppliers;
- Timely fulfillment of their functional duties;
- High performance, focus, initiative.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Higher education economics / technical;
- Inventory management experience will be evaluated as an advantage;
- Experienced PC user: MS Office (Excel advanced user);
- Mindfulness, logical thinking, high level of self-organization;
- Experience in 1C program;
- Proficiency in English at least intermediate (business correspondence with suppliers);
- Russian native speaker;
- The candidate must have a work permit in Cyprus.
- Work in a stable ambitious company;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Discount on the company’s products up to 70%;
- The five-day work schedule from 9.00
to 18.00 with a break for lunch;
- Prospects for career growth and professional
Send your CV by email firstname.lastname@example.org , contact phone number 22 777 176.