Hellenic Bank: Data Analyst (Data Management Unit) – Nicosia
Hellenic Bank Public Company Limited, one of the leading Financial Institutions in Cyprus, is seeking to recruit for the position of Data Analyst at the Data Management unit which is part of the Data & Analytics department. Among other tasks, the Data Analyst will analyze, monitor and enhance the quality and availability of data, translate business needs into data elements and ensure that information is provided on a timely and consistent manner to Business stakeholders for enabling informed strategic and business decision-making.
- Gather, consolidate, organize and analyze business related information
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications for the creation of reports
- Create and maintain logical business rules to validate/check the data quality of extracts or data bases
- Participate in Special projects where part of the project involves the extraction of data
- Design and execute UAT of the extracted data based on the specifications provided