CRI Group Ltd: Secretary – Nicosia
CRI Group Ltd is Cyprus’s leading firm in corporate recovery and turnarounds and is seeking to recruit a Secretary.
- Performing a variety of administrative office support activities (including drafting correspondence and memos).
- Completing tasks associated with insolvency procedures.
- External duties (i.e. post office).
- Dealing with document management (typing, copying, scanning, filing).
- Handling incoming calls and routing them appropriately.
- Ordering office supplies as needed.
- Academic Degree (University or College).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong organisational and management skills.
- Integrity and Professionalism.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek Language (both written and spoken).
- Very good command of English Language (both written and spoken).
- Driving Licence.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on qualifications and experience, including medical fund.
Applicants can send their CV to the following email address: Careers@crigroup.com.cy quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” not later than 18th December 2018.
CRI Group Ltd
20 Nikis Ave., Off. 400, 1086 Nicosia, Cyprus,
Tel: (+357) 22 455545, Fax: (+357) 22 515212