CRI Group Ltd, Cyprus’s leading firm in corporate recovery and Insolvency is seeking to recruit very an experienced Personal Assistant to its CEO.
- Performing a variety of administrative office support activities.
- Assist the CEO in the management of his everyday affairs.
- Assisting with tasks associated with the administration of cases.
- Deal with document management (typing, copying, scanning etc.).
- Handling incoming calls and routing them appropriately.
- Academic Degree (University or College) will be considered an advantage.
- Experience as a legal secretary and or shorthand skills will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong organisational and management skills.
- Integrity and Professionalism.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek Language (both written and spoken).
- Very good command of English Language (both written and spoken).
- Driving Licence.
An extremely attractive remuneration package will be offered based on qualifications and experience, including medical fund.
Applicants can send their CV to the following email address: Careers@crigroup.com.cy quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” not later than 18th of December 2018.
CRI Group Ltd
20 Nikis Ave., Off. 400, 1086 Nicosia, Cyprus,
Tel: (+357) 22 455545, Fax: (+357) 22 515212