Leptos Group: Senior Accountant – Paphos
The Leptos Group is a leading force in the Cyprus economy for over 58 years. Its diversified presence covers the areas of property development, construction, hotels, property management, travel, insurance brokerage, healthcare, and education.
The Senior Accountant
Will fulfill an important role in our accounting team. It is a hands-on position with a mix of accounting and operational duties.
- B.S./B.A. degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics
- Part or Fully Qualified ACA or ACCA will be considered an advantage
- Management of the bookkeeping system: posting, invoicing, collection, reconciliations, payments and periodical reports.
- At least 5 years’ experience.
- Fluent English
- Preference will be given to a candidate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP solution
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Microsoft office is required
- Familiarity with the local tax rules in Cyprus – VAT, payroll.
- Knowledge of all aspects of transactions: customers, suppliers, banks, accounts reconciliations.
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time
Salary and benefits:
A highly attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience.
Medical insurance scheme
Excellent prospects for advancement
Apply to Leptos Group Human Resources Department: The Leptos House: 111 Apostolou Pavlou Avenue, CY – 8046, Paphos, Cyprus
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”