Eurasia Travel Cyprus Ltd: Ζητείται Travel Consultant – Λεμεσός
Provide quality and cost effective travel services to clients (BSM Group and third party clients), in accordance with Network’ strategy and objectives.
- Supports Manager and Network’s Director in applying Eurasia Travel Network’s short and long term business strategy, vision, policies and objectives.
- Promote Network’s image and services provided and propose target clients to be contacted
- Receive, monitor and process requests for travel bookings
- Propose best available and alternative options with details of time limits, restrictions, etc
- Follow-up reply from client and effect changes to reservations or cancel bookings as required
- Issue ticket upon confirmation from client and submit all necessary details to him (ticket, itinerary, any other information which is considered necessary)
- Monitor unused or partly used tickets and apply for refund
- Coordinates with airlines for seats availability and confirmation of booking.
- Maintains close contact with client’s personnel and assist on ticket related inquiries (retrieval of booking, ticket, etc.)
- Identify and report problems to Manager with a proposal for their solution.
- Coordinates with Manager and Network’s director in order to increase / maintain internal utilization of Eurasia Travel business units.
- Provides support to his/her subordinates, and report areas of deficiencies / weaknesses to Manager for taking the necessary steps / measures to rectify them.
- Update on any changes on fares / rules circulated by airlines
Required – Experience, Knowledge & Skills
Education & Qualifications:
- IATA / UFTAA diploma (foundation level)
- At least 3 years of experience
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- High level of responsibility
- Show initiative and be a team player
- Very good knowledge of Galileo / Amadeus reservation systems
- Fluency in English
- PC literacy
To apply for this position, please submit your CV along with a covering letter, explaining the reasons you would be suited to the position, latest by 28th December 2018 to Vacancies.email@example.com