Crowe Cyprus Limited: Newly Qualified ACA/ACCA – Nicosia
Through a Professional Approach to Become the Employer of Choice.
Our firm seeks to recruit newly Qualified ACA/ACCA to join the Audit Department, as a supervisor in our Nicosia office.
We welcome graduates with high-ranking academic undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in both accounting-related and non-related subjects from reputable universities. The ideal candidates should be ambitious and career-oriented.
- To be in charge for the audit of clients
- To provide coaching to junior staff
- Demonstrate technical competency and resolves technical issues through the application of professional standards.
- Demonstrate awareness of IFRSs and Company’s Law provisions
Requirements / Skills:
- ACA/ACCA Qualification
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer literacy
- Management skills
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- High level of motivation
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting/Audit
Attractive and competitive remuneration package, including Bonus, Provident Fund, Medical Insurance as well as excellent prospects will be offered to the successful candidates.
Please apply by sending your curriculum vitae and transcripts to email@example.com, quoting reference HR733, for the attention of the Human Resources Manager by 23.12.2018
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.