Arthur Murray Franchised Dance Centers: Ζητείται Front Desk Assistant – Λευκωσία
Arthur Murray Franchised Dance Centers is seeking to recruit a Front Desk Assistant to join our Team in its location in Nicosia with a working hours such as:
Monday to Friday from 1 till 10 pm Saturdays from 12 till 6 pm with one hour break/day
- Pleasant and dynamic personality.
- Well-presented, trustworthy, trainable and punctual.
- Excellent command of English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong communication skills.
- Great hospitality and customer service approach.
- Team spirit.
- Computer literacy with good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Secretarial experience is an advantage.
- Answering and assisting all info calls.
- Assisting and guiding Walk-ins
- Direct communication with clients
- Managing incoming and outgoing daily correspondence.
- Ensuring Reception Desk and reception Area are tidy and presentable all time.
- Booking and managing appointments.
- Keep stock of office supplies and placing order when necessary.
- Keeping updated records of office expenses and costs
- Handling and collecting all incomes
- Preparing daily and weekly reports
- Responsible for filling system and update databases
- Handling staff daily attendance (time-in and time-out)
- Performing other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying…etc.
- Preparing all documents for meetings
- Organization of travel and accommodation when required
- Helping in organizing company events
- Ability to use initiative and problem solving
- Assisting colleagues whenever necessary
- Participating in all company events
The position offers competitive remuneration package including:
Send CV to :email@example.com quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applicants will be treated with absolute confidentiality