GMCG Ltd: Ζητείται Administration Officer – Λεμεσός
GMCG LTD a leading Shipping company with 16 offices worldwide is looking to recruit a competent Administration Officer to join the corporate office in Limassol. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the Administration being an integral part of our team. This position would suit a motivated and hardworking individual.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Arrange payment of bills via bank transfers, opening & closing of bank accounts and follow up on all related bank administration matters
- Managing relationships and consulting with and coordinating advice from third party professionals including lawyers, auditors and banks.
- Involvement, Preparation & Application of companies formation within the group.
- Ensuring compliance with AML legislation and carrying out due diligence on clients.
- Support bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Excellent written & verball communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent typing and MS Office skills
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Fluency in English is essential
- Have a very strong team value work ethics and able to work within tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of accounting would be considered as advantage
- Diploma or equivalent in Secretarial/Business Administration studies and/or any related field.
Interested candidates should forward their CVs at: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”