JimChang Global is a full-range and high-end investment group of companies that focuses on merge, acquisition, investment, financial services and estate planning.
- Report to the Technical Manager
- Preparation and follow up time schedule, review the work progress on daily basis
- Preparation of project budgeting
- Value Engineering on the stage of reports
- Prepare internal and external report pertaining to job status
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent Knowledge of MS project program, MS office (including Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English
- Energetic and able to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Self -motivated dynamic and responsible
- Social skills and trustworthiness
An attractive package of benefits is offered.
Those interested may send an e-mail to email@example.com quoting: “ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applications are confidential and discreet.