NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd: Ζητείται Chief Financial Officer – Λευκωσία
VACANCY FOR CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd is a privately held company and one of the leaders in the field of cell-free DNA and non-invasive genetic testing with international operations. NIPD Genetics consists of a world class dynamic team of experts with extensive experience in biotechnology, business, human genetics, molecular biology and bioinformatics offering advanced research and providing state of the art internationally accredited diagnostic services worldwide. Through Research & Development we are committed to developing improved solutions for the diagnosis and management of genetic diseases, while at the same time we provide state of the art internationally accredited diagnostic services worldwide.
We seek to recruit an experienced and motivated Financial Officer, with a bright and positive attitude to join our diverse team. The successful candidate will work closely and provide support to the Chief Executive Officer for any financial tasks as they arise.
Profile of the ideal candidate
The successful candidate will ensure the smooth operation of the Finance, Accounting and Tax functions of the company. He/she will be wholly responsible for the finance of the business.
- Ensure that all financial information is recorded in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Establish a proper budget and budgetary management tools for the financial management of the company.
- Establish safeguard procedures and reconciliation procedures to safeguard company’s money.
- Prepare monthly management reports.
- Monitor and manage on a continuous basis minimum capital requirement.
- Monitor annual budgets, cost accounting and compliance with internal controls.
- Ensure financial policies and procedures are developed and updated and followed properly.
- Prepare, monitor and oversee the analysis of key financial performance indicators and trends and provide necessary information to Management.
- Monitor the Receivables of the company and ensure everything is collected as it becomes due.
- Responsible for the preparation of the financial reports related to all active grants.
- Responsible for the monthly preparation of the company’s payroll as well as the submission all the Payroll taxes to the respective authorities.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of IR7 as well as the preparation of IR63 forms and other tax related forms.
- Responsible for the timely filing of VAT, VIES and other Tax Forms and ensure payment of Company’s obligations to tax authorities, suppliers and other parties.
- Liaise with external associates such as auditors and banks.
- Manage and develop the Accounting team.
- Undertake various ad-hoc projects as requested.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Management or a related field
- Member of a Professional Accounting Body (ACA/ ACCA/ CPA)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Energetic, highly motivated with an enquiring mind, attention to detail, passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success
- Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent relationship building and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Strong IT skills
- Fluency in Greek and English
To apply please forward your application with subject: Vacancy for Chief Financial Officer to NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Your application should include a detailed curriculum vitae together with the names of two referees and a cover letter.
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department at Tel. 22266888 or visit nipd.com. All applications are strictly confidential.