Heizar Logistics Cyprus Ltd: Ζητείται Logistics Officer – Λευκωσία
Heizar Logistics Group provides full range of logistics services across the supply chain to customers in all sectors.
We seek to recruit an experienced logistics officer to join our Company.
The successful candidate will take care of all transportation activities, warehousing, material handling, logistics network design and management of all logistics services.
- This is a full time job
- Be able to work with computers, software and warehouse equipment, good technical and mechanical skills are considered an advantage.
- Help run warehouse efficiently.
- Support all supply chain procedures.
- Be well organized.
- Make sure that customers receive and send the orders on time.
- Organize and monitor the storage and distribution of goods.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Create shipping/delivery routes/schedules.
- Analyze/maintain data to implement improvements.
- Oversee security.
- Negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, agencies and customers.
- Plan shipments based on product availability and customers’ requests.
- Resolve any problems/complaints.
- Manage stock and organize company records.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Experience in logistics.
- BA/BSc in logistics.
- Strong Computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Fluent in Greek and English. Knowledge of French will be an advantage.
- To apply please forward a detailed curriculum vitae to Heizar Logistics Cyprus Ltd at the following email address: Kyprianou@heizarlogistic.com.
For further information please contact Mrs. K. Kyprianou (22-275250). All applications are strictly confidential.