Cyprus Airways: Digital Content Officer – Larnaca
Our Company is growing and we are looking to find a dynamic, experienced and motivated candidate to join our Commercial team in Larnaca. If you wish to join us and you believe that you are a suitable candidate based on the requirements below, visit our website and submit your application the latest by Friday, 9 November 2018.
What is expected from the successful candidate?
The Digital Content Officer will report to the PR & Marketing Manager and will assist in planning, optimizing and monitoring of our online marketing content.
The Digital Content Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Propose and develop digital content to build digital audience and online brand by managing social media strategy and calendars
- Produce high quality content for the company’s website and digital presence, working closely with the PR & Marketing Manager and the Performance Marketing Officer
- Coordinate digital content projects within your area of responsibility, liaising with stakeholders to gather all necessary requirements
- Prepare and/or proofread content for posts
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML)
- Measure KPIs and report results for campaigns;
- Manage all digital marketing channels (ads, posts, influencers)
- Oversee all social media accounts, competition and rankings
The successful candidate should complete the following requirements:
- BSc in Marketing, Digital Marketing or other related field
- 2 years of experience in similar position; experience in the Aviation industry will be considered an advantage
- Strong knowledge and experience of online marketing tools and best practices
- Dynamic and innovative personality
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge of English and Greek
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- EU Citizenship
How to apply:
Candidates who are interested for the above-mentioned position can complete the online application form with reference CY10818 Digital Content Officer the latest by Friday, 9 November 2018 by visiting our Career page at https://www.cyprusairways.com/about/vacancies.dot