Com Tec Co IT Ltd: Accounting Assistant – Nicosia
The position of accounting assistant consists of being responsible for computing, classifying, and recording numerical data to keep financial records complete.
- Audit daily sales reports submitted by location management;
- Complete special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required;
- Ensure that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained;
- Handle customer and employee accounts receivable;
- Keep management informed of area/department performance and raise any significant problems;
- Maintain files, including filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts payable documentation, and other miscellaneous filings;
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information or to correct transactions;
- Post data to sales journal;
- Prepare requisitions for office, computer, and routine supply purchases;
- Type a variety of documents, reports, and records.
Qualifications and requirements
- LCCI Higher in Accounting, Academic degree in Accounting will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
- Ability to monitor or assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organization to make improvements or take corrective action.
Competencies (in order of importance)
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Independence — Job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested and believe that you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the subject of the email the position you are applying for 22nd of November 2018.