Semesco Co. Ltd: Ζητείται Accountant – Λεμεσός
The company and position:
SEMESCO CO. LTD, a well-established engineering company, invites applications for the post of ‘Accountant’ to join our office in Limassol.
The successful applicant will report to the Financial Controller. The main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Smooth running of the accounting department
- Recording day-to-day accounting information in complete, accurate and timely manner
- Debtors’ / Creditors’ / Banks’ reconciliations
- Invoicing, Payments, Payroll, V.A.T. and Tax issues
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements in accordance with IFRS standards
- Liaising with external associates (Auditors, Company’s bankers, etc)
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- University degree or diploma in Accounting or in a related field / CAT / LCCI Higher in Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Self-motivated, committed, attention to detail, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational, managerial and analytical skills
- Excellent computer literate, including experience in software accounting and payroll packages
- Experienced in Logisoft packages will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in Greek and English (verbal and written)
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate in accordance with qualifications and experience.
To apply for the position please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” by 26th October 2018.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.