Administration & Marketing Officer
The Cyprus Historic & Classic Motor Museum, is seeking to recruit an Administration & Marketing Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth coordination of the museum’s functions and marketing.
Key duties / Responsibilities:
- Handling general administrative office work.
- Manage schedule and maintain appointments and events calendar.
- Welcoming visitors, ticketing and group tours.
- Museums events organization and management.
- Creating marketing plans and implementation.
- Digital Marketing campaigns in social media, website and related platforms updates
- Any other tasks needed for the needs of the Museum
Qualifications / Skills:
- Degree in Marketing, Museum Management, Cultural Heritage, Tourism & Leisure or similar
- 2+ experience in marketing, administration, tourism & leisure or events organisation
- Ability to work under pressure to firm deadlines, in a busy but friendly environment
- Fluent English and Greek, written and spoken
- Excellent computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Power point, Publishing tools, internet, emails and social media)
- Driving licence is a must.
- Ability to work 5 days a week including weekends and holidays on a rotation basis
- Social, organisational skills
- Master Degree will consider an advantage
- Knowledge of Russian language will consider an advantage
Please send your CV and cover letter at email@example.com quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” by Wednesday 31st of October 2018.