Safebridge Cyprus Ltd: Senior UI/UX Designer – Limassol
Safebridge is one of the maritime sector’s leading global providers of a complete product range for digital human-resource competence management. Our main focus is the provision of innovative IT solutions for computer supported learning, assessment, and certification management. Starting with entry-level tests, to assist the selection of the best performing crew, through ECDIS and Chart plotter training involving the original manufacturer’s software, to certification management for mariners and Nautical Officers, we see it as our duty, aided by our in-depth knowledge, to find the best solution for our clients. Our international team based in Cyprus and Germany is continuously working on the innovation and expansion of our product portfolio. Our customer base includes numerous prestigious national and international authorities as well as companies in the field of merchant shipping.
Safebridge is looking to hire an experienced and talented individual for the position of Senior UI/UX Designer on full-time basis. The right candidate will join a fast growing, multi-national and energetic team in our offices in Limassol, Cyprus or Hamburg, Germany.
- Responsible for the entire user-centered design process: idea, research, conception, visual design, prototyping, programming and testing of UX products
- Independent design of user-friendly interfaces for software applications, web applications and apps in close cooperation with product managers and developers
- Continuous optimization of products through observation of market and industry trends
- Use of methodologies, such as Design Thinking
- Relay function to all external service providers, ensuring design guidelines for all products are followed (corporate identity)
- Participation in planning and status meetings
- At least 3 years’ experience as UI/UX designer for software products and in design thinking
- Successful completion of studies, e.g. Computer Science with focus on Media Engineering, Web Design or equivalent qualification
- Profound knowledge of common design and prototyping tools (Adobe CC, Illustrator, Sketch, Axure, Invision, etc.)
- Experience with agile working methods (software development according to SCRUM, iterative approach etc.)
- Enthusiasm for innovative products and digital trends
- Hands-on mentality, strong drive to get things done, creativity and team spirit
- Willingness to travel internationally (occasionally)
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Valid Cyprus work permit is required
Easy to reach, centrally located offices in Limassol, Cyprus and Hamburg, Germany enable our employees – depending on position – the option to work in one of our offices.
We expect commitment and loyalty and offer an employee-friendly, secure and inspiring working atmosphere. In addition to the opportunity for personal and technical professional development and an attractive salary, we offer our employees, Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme, Flexible Working Hours and a Fitness Scheme. For overseas employees we offer additional relocation support. You can expect a friendly, international team and an interesting and varied range of responsibilities in our modern, bright offices in attractive locations.
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
Only Resumes written in English and provided in PDF-format will be taken into consideration.
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to your electronic application quoting your salary expectations and availability.