Nexia Poyiadjis Chartered Accountants: Front Office Administrator – Nicosia
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Handle all incoming calls, in a professional and cheerful manner and taking messages correctly;
- Provide administrative/secretarial support: prepare letters, memos and faxes, send and receive faxes, copy and scan documents, stamp, send, receive and record envelopes, double register papers, prepare labels for sending envelopes and for filing, editing PDF documents, converting document to word or excel etc.
- Prepare engagement letters, arrange for signatures and send them accordingly, prepare cover letters and letters for accounts and print statements, for the Tax and Accounting Departments.
- Print invoices and receipts from PFM, when necessary.
- Collect all documents that concern former clients, maintain records, and store them.
- Monitor all external work and liaise with the messenger accordingly
- Arrange for documents to be translated and liaising with official translation service
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation for senior management and clients when necessary.
- Export weekly reports from Firgetec software and send them to the department of Human Capital.
- Send name day greetings to clients
- Monitor stationary supplies and place orders where necessary.
- Provide secretarial support to the Audit department in the absence of the Senior Secretary.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management
- Prepare DHL/TNT/Akis express/post
- Book meetings and arrange availability of conference rooms
- Arrange for client’s coffees to be prepared and/or food to be ordered.
- Degree in Secretarial studies or any other relevant qualification
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a professional services company
- Professional attitude- presentable, pleasant, friendly, punctual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team Player
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to cope under pressure;
- Energetic, and assertive attitude;
- Resilient and committed;
- Professional judgment for safeguarding confidential matters and information;
- Ability to manage diverse workload and multi-task efficiently
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Greek. Knowledge of an additional language will be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs – word, excel, PowerPoint
To apply for the above position please email your CV to email@example.com quoting:”FRONT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR – ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.