Our firm seeks to recruit high caliber and motivated individuals to join the Audit Department, as ACA/ACCA Trainees in our Limassol office.
We welcome graduates with high-ranking academic undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in both accounting-related and non-related subjects from reputable universities. The ideal candidates should be ambitious and career-oriented, young professionals, who wish to embark on a fully subsidized training scheme to become Chartered or Certified Accountants.
- Assist with the month-end close process and ensure transactions are recorded in the proper period
- Maintain reporting of sales, purchases, expenses and other transactions in accounting software, accurately and timely
- Prepare and sort the accounting documentation gathered from the client to enable the efficient posting of the data in the firm’s accounting software.
- Manage bank, debtors and creditors reconciliation.
- Prepare TAX returns
- Assist with finalization of financial statements
- Perform accurate research in firms’ database to collect all necessary documents for the preparation of the accounting records
- Prepare VIES report on a monthly basis
- Calculation of loan interest when applicable
- Maintain properly the accounting file
Requirements / Skills:
- University degree:
- UK Universities: min. grade of 2:1
- University of Cyprus and Greek Universities: min. GPA of 7,0
- Private Cyprus Universities: min. 3.5
- US Universities: min. GPA of 3.0 depending on the national ranking of the University
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer literacy
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- High level of motivation
Attractive and competitive remuneration package, including Bonus, Provident Fund, Medical Insurance as well as excellent prospects will be offered to the successful candidates.
Please apply by sending your curriculum vitae and transcripts to email@example.com, quoting reference HR732-anergosjobs.com, for the attention of the Human Resources Manager by 10th November , 2018.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.