Implements all accounting processes, procedures and standards and monitors the accurate execution of the financial agreements with clients / suppliers.
- Supports Manager and Network’s Director in applying Eurasia Travel Network’s short and long term business strategy, vision, policies and objectives.
- Promote Network’s image and services provided and propose target clients to be contacted
- Updates accounting records and handles accounting processes according to the requirements of the assigned office and the local regulations, in order to ensure compliance of the office with legislation
- Participates in the development and follow-up of the office budget, identifies any potential discrepancies and provides all the required information to his / her supervisor / manager
- Issues invoices / credit notes to clients on the basis of quotation given and Network’s pricing policy
- Produces statements to clients and follow-up receipt of funds
- Reconciles BSP / Travel Agents reports with accounting records and arrange settlement.
- Follows-up receipt of refunds from Airlines / Travel Agents and update pending refund lists
- Prepares and submit electronic interface files to clients
- Reconciles bank accounts with ledger accounts and ensures availability of adequate funds for meeting company’s obligations
- Monitors the financial data of the office and prepares management reports / statistics, providing all necessary information for achieving the financial targets Assisting in the day to day running of the marketing department
Required – Experience, Knowledge & Skills
Education & Qualifications:
- Certificate in accounting
- 3 years’ experience in an accounts related environment
- Knowledge of the accounting processes and procedures
- Ability to analyse data and prepare financial reports and projections
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English
- PC literacy
To apply for this position, please submit your CV along with a covering letter, explaining the reasons you would be suited to the position, the latest by 10th November 2018 to Vacancies.email@example.com quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”