CIIM: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Assistant Course Administrator
CIIM – the Cyprus International Institute of Management is seeking to recruit an Assistant Course Administrator for its Limassol offices.
- A university degree, preferably IT related.
- Fluency in both English and Greek, written and verbal.
- High level of IT literacy and good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capability to work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and respond effectively to changing needs and demands.
- Highly service-oriented with great attention to detail.
- Analytical, organized, exceptional problem solving skills and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to work independently towards a common goal.
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and motivated with a mature, friendly, courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Strong team player with high levels of responsibility and professionalism.
- Responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of day and evening classes, including support to the instructors, preparation of course material, class set-up, library duties, administration of examinations and enforcement of regulations, policies and procedures at all times.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the students
- Meeting and greeting visitors, answering incoming telephone/email queries and offering exceptional customer service to a wide array of people.
- Providing administrative assistance, receiving and processing payments.
- Support the planning and implementation of activities related to sales and market development through analytics, desktop research online tools, databases and phone.
- Contributing to internal and external communications related to sales and market development.
- Contribute to event planning, coordination and management,
40 hours per week, (weekdays: 2 pm to 10:15 pm, Saturday: 8:30 pm to 5:30 pm)
Remuneration and applications:
An attractive remuneration package will be offered depending on qualifications and experience. Please send your application along with a detailed CV to Ms. Norma Ayvazian, tel:25878782 email: email@example.com quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”