NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd: Ζητείται Προσωπικός Βοηθός – Λευκωσία
VACANCY FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO C.E.O.
NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd is a privately held company and one of the leaders in the field of cell-free DNA and non-invasive genetic testing with international operations. NIPD Genetics consists of a world class dynamic team of experts with extensive experience in biotechnology, business, human genetics, molecular biology, and bioinformatics offering advanced research and providing state of the art internationally accredited diagnostic services worldwide. Through Research & Development we are committed to developing improved solutions for the diagnosis and management of genetic diseases, while at the same time we provide state of the art internationally accredited diagnostic services worldwide.
We seek to recruit an experienced and motivated Personal Assistant, with a bright and positive attitude to join our diverse team.
The Personal Assistant provides exceptional administrative and analytical support for the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in a highly demanding, complex, fast-paced environment. With full understanding of the scope of executive leadership responsibilities in the organization, the Personal Assistant is responsible for highly complex assignments that are confidential in nature, where excellent judgment is required to triage/resolve problems and provide recommendations.
- Prepare correspondence, reports and other documentation and take minutes
- Screen appropriately and professionally telephone calls, enquiries and requests
- Maintain the CEO’s office and ensure that all office equipment and facilities are in good working condition including data management, filing and document tracking
- Maintain CEO’s calendar without errors including scheduling all appointments, meetings, events, media interactions, travel etc. (both business and personal as required)
- Provide constant reminders & advance notice of all obligations and commitments
- Arrange domestic & international travel for business & personal needs
- Maintain availability to CEO while he is traveling for issues and making appropriate modifications in a timely manner
- Monitor CEO’s inbox at all times – respond accordingly and escalate appropriately
- Ensure timely, accurate response to email, phone, and other inquiries
- Manage all business expenses and submit to our Finance team on a weekly basis
- Maintain an organized office for the CEO ensuring he has all the necessary materials on hand and when traveling or attending meetings
- Run personal errands
- Provide general support in projects undertaken by the CEO
- Stay one step ahead of the CEO at all times, intuitively anticipating what needs to be done without being told what to do
- Always represent the CEO with the utmost of professionalism, exhibiting enthusiasm and a positive attitude at all times
- Actions of the CEO, both Personal & Business, are kept 100% Confidential
Profile of the ideal candidate
- Minimum five years executive level administrative experience if bachelors prepared; or minimum ten years executive level administrative experience if no degree
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Proactive and motivated with a relaxed and positive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Reliable with an ability to maintain confidential information
- High levels of discreet and tact to perform increasingly challenging administrative and project tasks within a complex organization with minimal supervision
- Small to mid-level project management skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of common organization-specific computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word) and a willingness to learn and implement new applications
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of the organization’s processes, protocols and procedures
- Advanced service orientation
- Strong skills to communicate and influence effectively with all levels of staff, faculty, alumni / donors, students and external constituents, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes
- Ability to use a high level of discretion and maintain all confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and / or equivalent experience / training
- Fluent in Greek and English
To apply please forward a detailed curriculum vitae together with the names of two referees and a cover letter to NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd at the following e-mail address: email@example.com, quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” by 25th October 2018.
For further information, please contact Mrs. P. Mallouri (Tel. 22266891) or visit nipd.com. All applications are strictly confidential.