Toi&moi: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Αre you ready to be part of a creative team and achieve fantastic sale figures?
Toi&moi offers you a job where every day is a challenge!
Positions are available for Nicosia Mall and the Mall of Cyprus.
1. STORE MANAGER
- Ensuring that you maximise sales on the floor
- Follow up the VM standards in order to ensure that our products are displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activity and seasonal trends.
- Cooperate with the rest of team for providing the best customer experience
- Ensuring our store routines, policies and guidelines are followed
- Acting as a role model using company values
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Experienced in sales!
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion for providing excellent customer service!
- You have to able to delegate work, follow up results and provide constructive, straightforward feedback to your team!
- Organised and able to prioritise multiple tasks based on the needs of our fast paced business!
- Fashion Oriented
- Always a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Fluent English
2. Sale Assitant
- Set and achieve personal sales goals while supporting the team’s ones
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Understand and communicate the latest fashion trends in the industry having specific knowledge on new designer and current runway collections
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding merchandise style and fit
- Build lasting relationships with customers by following up on purchases, suggesting new merchandise and inviting them to upcoming events
- Consistently seek new fashion and product knowledge in order to act as an expert for the customer
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Perform daily store maintenance tasks regarding stock management, visual merchandising, store displays, price markdowns, cleaning etc.
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about premium designer fashion
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
If you fit the profile description above and are interested to join our team please send your cv to
All applications will be dealt with complete confidentiality.