Our Company is dealing with the design and construction of swimming pools and their maintenance.
We are looking to recruit an accountant to manage the day to day operations of the accounting department.
- Perform the bookkeeping of the Company on a daily basis
- Post invoices and make the relevant journals in the Company’s accounting software
- Prepare Bank Reconciliations every month
- Communicate with debtors and creditors and perform reconciliations
- Administration and other ad hoc assignments
- Support of the Company’s management
- Holder of LCCI Higher and / or CAT diploma
- Previous experience of at least 2 years as an accountant
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Self-motivated individual
- Pleasant personality
The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package based on the qualifications.
Interested applicants can submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.