Eurobank Cyprus Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Eurobank Cyprus is currently operating a network of eight Banking Centers in all major cities across the island. Based on our solid financial results we continue our dynamic growth and our ongoing support of the Cyprus economy.
The cornerstone of our success is our commitment to relationship management, with high-calibre personnel that aims to provide the highest level of service and advice. Our professionals are carefully selected for their in-depth market knowledge, offering swift, discreet, custom-made high quality solutions that fulfil our clients’ needs.
We are currently seeking to recruit a professional individual for the below position:
OFFICER – REGULATORY REPORTING DIVISION
- Preparation and submission of regulatory reports
- Addressing regulatory requests in relation to existing and new reports
- Enhancement of procedures followed concerning the collection of data and preparation of reports
- Communication with the regulatory authorities regarding reports, updates, the set-up of new reports, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics / finance or a related degree and/or ACCA / ACA qualified or soon to be qualified
- Awareness and experience of the Basel III – CRD IV framework, and regulatory reporting will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
- Proficiency in Greek and English Language
- Sharp and detail-oriented
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to correctly prioritise tasks
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on qualifications and experience.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications, submit your CV no later than the 30th of September 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
All Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.