Belifor Ltd: Bookkeeper – Accountant – Nicosia
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting and/or Holder of LCCI Higher and/or CAT/AAT Diploma.
- Good computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and Accounting Programs (knowledge of Quickbooks will be considered an advantage).
- Working knowledge of VAT rules.
- Excellent command of English and Greek both spoken and written.
- Good people and organisational skills.
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- Experience in Payroll preparation will be considered an advantage.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining Accounting Books for a portfolio of Clients including posting bank payments and receipts, sales and supplier invoices, petty cash transactions and accounting journals.
- Supporting document scanning and filing.
- Maintaining and updating bank registers and carrying out bank reconciliations.
- Preparing bank transfers for execution by Clients’ signatories.
- Preparation of VAT and VIES returns.
- Assisting in year-end closing and preparation of files for audit. Liaising with Client auditors.
- Liaising with Clients on missing information and dealing with Client enquiries.
- Preparation of Payroll and Social Insurance returns.
Remuneration and Opportunities:
- We offer a competitive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience.
- An excellent opportunity is provided to grow with the firm and acquire all round skills and experience.
- Opportunity is also provided for those that are currently studying or wish to study towards the ACCA qualification including study assistance.
Please send your CB together with covering letter to email@example.com quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Please note that only applicants that match our requirements will be contacted for interview.