LC Law Stylianou & Drakou LLC: Ζητείται Άτομο για Υποδοχή – Λευκωσία
Our law firm, LC LAW STYLIANOU & DRAKOU LLC, is currently seeking to recruit for our expanding offices in Nicosia a Receptionist for full time employment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake receptionist duties and manage the front desk administration work.
- Greeting clients and other visitors and referring them to the relevant departments.
- Undertake general office administration tasks including managing telephone enquiries in a professional manner, filing, archiving, scanning, data entry, typing, arranging of couriers, taking messages, faxing and postal distribution.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
- Liaise with Management and assist other departments.
- Ad Hoc duties as and when required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- IT literacy with excellent knowledge and experience of Outlook/Excel/Word.
- Fluency in both Greek and English, verbal and written, is essential.
- Familiar with office organization and optimization techniques.
- Professional personal presentation with a customer service orientation and enthusiastic team player.
To apply for this position, please send your CV, along with any covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.