Ellinas Finance Public Company Ltd: Factoring Officer – Λευκωσία
Ellinas Finance Public Company Ltd (Regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, and Member of the Cyprus Stock Exchange) is seeking to employ a Factoring Officer.
Act as the accounts officer (under supervision) for the Factoring and Loans Services Department.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Monitoring credit limits of clients,
- Preparation and monitoring reports for discounted invoices,
- Calculating discounted amounts,
- Submitting invoices into the Company’s software system,
- Communicating with clients and management daily,
- Preparation of credit reviews for new clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance related subjects,
- Accounting related basic knowledge,
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Excellent use of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point),
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in Greek and English,
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and under pressure,
- Pleasant personality, self-motivated, and team worker.
A competitive compensation package and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant according to credentials/qualifications/experience.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and should be received no later than 31st August 2018 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο:”anergosjobs.com”