Bug Freak Media: Ζητείται IT Manager – Limassol
We are looking for an IT Manager, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the company’s IT network, servers and security systems. This role is essential within any organisation to ensure business continuity – if an IT network fails, the impact on the day to day running of the business can be
significant, sometimes catastrophic.
To ensure this doesn’t happen, you’ll be responsible for investigating and diagnosing network problems, collecting IT usage stats, making recommendations for improving the company’s IT systems, and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
On a day to day basis, you might be called upon to help colleagues with more basic IT needs. This will mean you’ll need to share your own knowledge to help others, including setting up new users and managing backup, security, and passwords.
As well as good problem-solving skills, we are looking for other attributes:
• Strong communication skills
• A working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows and Windows Server.
• Office 365 and GSuite.
• Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
• Good organisational skills
• Good time management
• AD, DHCP, DNS, GPO’s
• Network HP Switches, Vlans
• FortiGate Configuration
• Knowledge of VOIP setups
• Troubleshooting and monitoring
• Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
• Running regular checks on network and data security
• Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
• Degree in Computer Science or similar
• 3 years’ experience minimum
Hours and environment
You’ll find most IT Managers work between 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, but you may need to work out of office hours when needed. Often this would be to fix a technical problem, carry out maintenance work, or upgrade the system, which can’t be easily done during office hours.
You can send us your CV to email@example.com