Uclan Cyprus: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities, we are seeking to appoint a full time Cashier (see job description here).
Gross annual salary: €13,000 depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect students’ fees.
- Post / Update the register of receipts.
- Perform various reconciliations regarding collection of fees.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties relevant to the post
- Degree in relevant field.
- Working experience of at least 2 years, with similar duties and responsibilities.
- Very Good knowledge of Accounting software systems and Excel spreadsheets.
- Fluency in Greek and English Language
Benefits include the following: 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance Scheme.
Applications forms can be obtained here.
Please send application forms by email to email@example.com. No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is 17:00 on Wednesday 8th of August 2018.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer