EXSUS International: Ζητείται Άτομο για Υποδοχή – Λευκωσία
EXSUS INTERNATIONAL is a multidiscipline consulting firm providing solutions in the fields of trust and corporate administration, accounting, auditing, tax planning, ship/yacht registration and management as well as property and investment management.
We currently wish to recruit a Receptionist to be based in our office in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Handling front office reception and administration duties
- Answering telephones and directing the callers to the appropriate associates
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Taking and retrieving messages for various personnel
- Receiving sorting and forwarding incoming mail
- Coordinating the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Ordering, receiving, stocking and distributing office supplies
- Assisting in other related administrative duties
- Assisting with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Proven work experience as Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written verbal and communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational and collaboration skills
- Pleasant manner and customer oriented approach
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Greek and English language proficiency
- Russian and or Polish language proficiency will be considered an advantage
We offer a very competitive salary according to qualifications and experience, company funded private health insurance, generous performance related bonus, flexible working hours and pleasant working environment.
Please send your application to email@example.com quoting:”anergosjobs.com”.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.