Sales Representative – FLUENT- ENGLISH speaking is highly preferred – Nicosia
This role is responsible for the facilitation of merchant service business opportunities through B2B or F2F outreach. Τhe successful Candidate will develop profitable new business relationships and increased profitability from outbound sales. He or She will identify business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products, and services and perform sales presentations to existing and prospective clients informing them of benefits of using our client’s services to meet their needs.
A strong negotiator and the ability to adapt to customers’ needs to close deals.
- Assists in the design and development of strategic marketing plans which fulfill specific customer needs.
- Sells a full range of products and services offered by the client.
- Explains features and benefits of products and services for purposes of creating new sales opportunities.
- Meets prospective customers to actively promote and sell products and services.
- Achieves individual business development goals, including new sales
- Establishes and maintains internal relationships within the organization to facilitate an effective referral program.
- Provides presentations as required to external and internal including proposal presentations, operational tours and product and sales training.
- Minimum, high school diploma or higher.
- 1 year working experience in Cyprus
- Sales experience
- Active Passport
- Fluent English and Greek
- Ability to overcome objections
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent customer service/relation skills
This is an excellent opportunity with unlimited earning potential for a driven, tenacious, intelligent, articulate, and ambitious and Sales Representative who enjoys the fast-paced nature of Sales and is looking to establish a career in a global business intelligence brand with fantastic career development opportunities.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference engdep1
All applications will be treated as confident.