Olympia Group: Accountant – Λεμεσός
Olympia is a Group with wide ranging activities, financially robust, consistently marking successful business growth in the Greek, Cypriot and International markets since 1980.
Olympia Group specializes in a wide range of sectors such as Retail, Telecoms, Wholesale, Industrial, Business Software and Consumer Lending.
We are seeking to recruit an accountant at our offices in Limassol, to assist the management and handle day-to-day accounting operations of the company.
Key Responsibilities for the Accountant role include:
- Dealing with Bank Reconciliations
- Monitoring and maintaining bookkeeping
- Managing/ Processing payments
- Preparing and submitting of VAT and VIES returns, liaise with tax & social insurance
- Creating management accounts and reports
- Administrative duties; maintaining records/ filing documents
- Assembling budget, financial forecasts & risk analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Member of an accounting body (ACCA, ACA), will be considered an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English & Greek
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and time management skills, able to manage multiple projects effectively and reprioritize quickly and efficiently
- High attention to detail, manage new ideas and problem solving
- Self-motivated, responsible and pro-active; prepared to take initiative when required
- Strong willingness to learn
- Must be able to sustain highest standards of discretion and confidentiality
Please send your CV at email@example.com quoting:”anergosjobs.com”. For more information please contact +357-25105032/+357-25560443 or visit http://www.groupolympia.com/
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please note that the company will communicate only with candidates that have been shortlisted for the position.