Yiannis Constantinides Ltd: Ζητείται Γραμματέας – Πάφος
YIANNIS CONSTANTINIDES LTD
CHARTERED CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS
Yiannis Constantinides Ltd a well established and expanding audit and accounting firm, seeks to recruit suitable individual to join our high performing, dynamic and friendly team.
- Answer and transfer all incoming calls
- Manage files-filing paperwork accurately
- Typing and copying documents
- Liaising with Associates and Clients
- Coordinate and control the required stationery and consumables of the office
- Making meetings preparations and offering coffee/tea etc
- Perform other duties as requested
Qualifications and skills required:
- At least a diploma or experience in Office Administration.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English Languages both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Multitask abilities
- Ability to work and respond under pressure
The remuneration package:
The remuneration will be offered in accordance with successful candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae CV for the attention of:Mr. Yiannis Constantinides via e-mail to email@example.com quoting:”anergosjobs.com” or through fax at 26822901 no later than 31st July 2018.