We are looking to recruit a full-time Accountant with a thorough knowledge and experience, to carry out regular bookkeeping for a variety of clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain proper accounting books and records for a number of Companies
- Deal with Bank Reconciliation
- Be capable of Reconciling purchase ledger with Suppliers’ Statements
- Process Time Sheets and prepare Payroll Reports
- Complete VAT Returns and VIES declarations
- General Office Duties including telephone answering
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor in Accounting & Finance, Economics, Business Management or other related field
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Advance MS Office skills
- Fluency in English language, oral and written
- LCCI Higher will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of EUROSOFT will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and energetic with strong work ethics
Salary & Remuneration
Negotiable based on experience.
Please send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Accountant – anergosjobs.com”.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.