Corina Snacks Ltd: Front Line Manager – Limassol
PEPSICO is represented in Cyprus by Corina Snacks Ltd regarding the production and Sales Snacks Business with world-class brands such as Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Quaker falling under our umbrella.
We are seeking for a Front line manager to join our team in Cyprus. The position reports to the Production Manager.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day manufacturing operations in the assigned department, plus looking for longer-term continuous improvement opportunities. The incumbent will have responsibility to achieve safety, productivity, efficiency, customer service, quality, and Production objectives through both individual and team contributions. They will provide direction, leadership & development to direct reports through empowerment, teamwork, on-the-job assignments and continuous improvement initiatives. This position can manage up to 30 employees and will need to be available to work first, second, and overtime shifts as needed by the business.
- Direct activities of hourly/monthly associates in assigned areas to ensure production department goals are met
- Ensure line operations meet established standards, specifications, efficiency and quality requirements to affect favorable production results
- Communicate and collaborate with production leader and cross-functional teams on a regular basis concerning production goals and all operation activity
- Foster team building & collaboration across functional areas at all levels
- Responsible for coaching, counseling and training hourly/monthly associates to foster a high performance work team
- Maintain employee relations activities including safety, labor relations and grievance response and/or avoidance
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, safety guidelines and country regulations
- Core Competencies
- Building effective teams
- Motivating others
- Influencing and dealing with Ambiguity
- Process Management
- Project Management
- Planning & Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Innovative thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or Food Science preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
A competitive remuneration package, along with excellent opportunities, for professional growth and advancement within a World leading FMCG Organization.
All applicants interested in the position should send a copy of their updated CV to the following email address: Vaios.Gougoustamos@pepsico.com quoting:”anergosjobs.com” or by using the fax number 25391521. Alternatively mail it to PO Box 55074, CY-3820, Limassol.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.