Crowe Cyprus Limited: HR Assistant – Λευκωσία
Our Company is looking for an HR assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between HR manager and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
An ideal candidate for the human resources assistant position holds an academic HR background. Familiarity with our industry is also an advantage. For this role, you should be able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties, like posting job ads, coordinating interviews and contacting candidates. Following our training sessions, you will also be able to assist HR manager in the life cycle recruitment (e.g. onboarding process for new hires). Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department is organised and operates to attract, hire and maintain our employees.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, or relevant human resources/administrative position
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
- Basic knowledge of labour laws
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communications skills
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
Please apply by sending your curriculum vitae to email@example.com quoting reference HR728, for the attention of Human Resources manager by July 30th ,2018.
All application will be treated in the strictest confidence.