Easternmed Asset Management Services Ltd: Ζητείται Assistant Accountant – Λευκωσία
Easternmed Asset Management Services Ltd is a UCITS management firm licensed by CySEC, managing UCITS and other undertakings of collective investments (UCI) as well as providing MiFID services to investment portfolios on a discretionary and advisory basis. We are looking to recruit a new graduate for the position of the Assistant Accountant for the offices of the company in Nicosia.
Provide assistance to accounting and back office operations of the Management Company, clients’ accounts and of the Funds under Management, and more specifically:
- Post entries on the Portfolio Management System (PMS) concerning trades, corporate actions, cash movements etc.
- Calculation of the NAV of the funds under management on the PMS and reconciliation with the administrator.
- Produce various reports and client statements using the PMS.
- Post entries in accounting system and maintain records of financial transactions.
- Assist in other accounting operations, such as invoicing, payroll, bank payment orders etc.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of various reports with accounting information for the Management Company and the Funds submitted to CySEC and Central Bank.
- Liaise with office suppliers and other associates.
- Prepare envelopes and packages to be dispatched via local and international courier services.
- Other office administration duties such as organization of office and stationary supplies and arranging accommodation of staff and visiting members of the team.
- Execution of any task requested by Senior Management or Supervisors of the Company.
- BSc in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration or related field.
- Fluency in English (Written & Spoken).
- No previous work experience is required.
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles and procedures.
- Knowledge of Finance and Investments.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Packages) with excellent proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledge in using accounting software and databases will be considered an advantage.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only CVs with the above requirements will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.