TNT Express (Cyprus) Ltd: Operations Administrator – Larnaca
We are seeking to recruit highly motivated individuals for our Cyprus subsidiary company, in the following positions:
Operations Administrator (Based in Larnaca)
- Safe and secure timely handling of customers’ goods, solving any possible discrepancies aiming to contribute to customer satisfaction.
- Timely input of accurate consignment and piece information in system to enable on-time delivery and in perfect condition. Detecting and reporting any inaccuracies of information in system to Supervisor.
- Maintain good collaborative working relationship with drivers, subcontractors, management, and other departments to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Servicing walk in customers, dealing with phone calls and other ad hoc admin duties that may arise in the department.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- High school qualification.
- University Degree will be considered a strong advantage
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Excellent planning & organizing skills
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Excellent team spirit
- Able to work in demanding and achievement oriented environment
- Fluency in English and Greek
- PC and typing skills (Word, Excel)
- Accuracy and speed with input of data
- Previous experience in similar position will be considered as advantage
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidates, which includes, a competitive salary, performance related remuneration, medical and pension plans, extensive professional training, and various opportunities for career development within the Company.
Candidates interested for the operations positions should send their application/CV to: email@example.com quoting:”anergosjobs.com”