A growing ship owning and investment company is looking to recruit a part-time Office Administrator for its established office in Limassol. The company operates a fleet of shipping assets, trading globally on charter to international customers.
The successful candidate will work independently and report to the Financial Controller. He/she will be instrumental in the development and setup of our new offices as well as all administration work for the Cyprus office.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years admin experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing office relocation to new office including all necessary setup.
- Undertaking general office administration tasks including managing telephone enquiries in a professional manner, filing, photocopying, mail etc.
- Coordinating travel logistics on an ad hoc basis
- Ensuring all kitchen and office is well supplied
- Making sure offices are cleaned and all the equipment is well functioning
- Arranging international visits
- Ad hoc problem solving
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years admin experience.
- Fluent in English and highly communicative person
- Has a “can-do” attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to finalize project A to Z independently
- Good skills in working alone and in a team.
- Knowledge of MS Office with particular strength in PowerPoint and Word
An attractive remuneration package according to experience will be offered to the successful candidate (including Company Provident Fund, 13th salary and medical).
All applications/CV shall be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and shall be treated in outmost confidence. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.