Uclan Cyprus: Θέση Receptionist (Μισθός €14,000) – Λάρνακα
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities, we are seeking to appoint a Receptionist (Full Time).
Gross annual salary: up to €14,000 depending on experience.
Main Duty and Responsibility is the successful operation of the reception area and information point of the University.
– Degree in Office Administration or related area
– Minimum of Two Years’ Experience working in a busy office/reception environment, including general clerical experience and/or customer relations and services area
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
– Excellent command of both Greek and English Language
– Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
– Ability to function under pressure and managing incoming guests services
– Positive and outgoing personality, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability
– Benefits include the following: 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance Scheme.
Applications forms can be obtained here.
Please send application forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is 17:00 on Wednesday 16th of May 2018.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer