Golden Comet Marine Ltd: Ζητείται Γραμματέας – Λεμεσός
GOLDEN COMET MARINE LTD is looking for an organized and motivated individual for the position of the Secretary for our office in Limassol.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Undertaking general office administration tasks including managing telephone enquiries in a professional manner, filing, photocopying, making beverages for clients etc.
- Communication with clients by email and telephone.
- Helping to draft correspondence (letters, emails, minutes, contracts, etc.).
- Basic bookkeeping such as recording and allocation of receipts, and using receipted invoices.
- Organizing the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
- Preparing couriers, envelopes for post and arranging messenger pick up.
- Out of office duties such as collection of post, going to government offices, etc.
- Ad Hoc duties as and when required.
- A good standard of academic qualifications or relevant experience.
- Proven experience as a Secretary or Office Administrator.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook, in particular).
- Experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Accounting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Good knowledge of Greek and English. Russian will be considered an advantage.
To apply, please send your resume by e-mail to Mr. Costas Kyriakides: email@example.com quoting:”anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.