Position: Relationship Manager
Department: International Banking Unit
Location: Nicosia / Limassol
Type of contract: 1 year with option to renew
Open until: 25/04/2018
Main duties & responsibilities:
- To establish and maintain professional relationships with existing and prospective international customers referred through direct contacts, the Group network or key business introducers with a view to service and expand an active portfolio of corporate customers within the predefined strategy of IBU
- To negotiate terms and conditions for IBU products and services
- To review customers’ requests for facilities and to provide relevant recommendations to management
- To monitor customer accounts as per AML and KYC procedures and guidelines
Qualifications and experience required:
- Academic and/or professional qualifications in a banking-related field coupled with relevant experience in a similar position.
- Fluency in the English language is required. Additional languages will be considered as an advantage.
Personal characteristics / competencies:
- Results orientation / client focus / team-spirit / strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Based on experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants should email their CV at human.resources-CY@socgen.com quoting on the subject line of the email:”anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence. Applicants submitting an application for this position previously need not re –apply. Only successful candidates will be contacted.