A. J. Vouros Ltd: Executive Office Administrator – Λευκωσία
- Provide high level administrative and confidential secretarial support.
- Deal with email and telephone enquiries with the utmost courtesy.
- Coordinate the reception.
- Assist with special projects when necessary.
- Provide administrative support for other departments as needed.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma.
- Diploma in a relevant field would be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- 2+ years experience in a similar position would be considered as an advantage
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time efficiency.
- Ability to carry several tasks at the same time
- Ability to confidentiality, integrity, responsibility and professionalism.
- Positive personality
- An attractive offer will be made to the right candidate based on qualifications and experience.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
- 13th salary.
Candidates who are interest in the above position can apply by sending their detailed CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”anergosjobs.com” until 25 of April 2018.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.