Astro Bank: Property Valuation Officer – Nicosia
Career Opportunity Property Valuation Officer
The focus of the Bank’s HR policy is the creation of a strong team of self-motivated professionals, capable of working in a coordinated and effective manner so as to support the growth of the Bank’s operations.
The position is addressed to ambitious and dynamic young graduates holders of University Degree with distinction from a world leading University with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work under pressure and maintaining strict timetable.
In this context, the Bank announces one vacant position for the post of “Property Valuation Officer” in its Property Valuation Department.
The person recruited should possess sufficient experience in valuation matters as detailed below, in order to be able to take over the duties of the post immediately.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Valuations and feasibility studies
- Projects and studies related to the property valuation sector
- Projects related to property valuations
- To review valuation reports and communicate with valuers for clarifications
- To assess the accuracy and validity of property valuations and to advise on property matters
- To manage the valuation process including collecting initial information, assigning, monitoring and invoicing of valuation requests
- To use, maintain and monitor the property valuation software system
- To initiate a valuation order and allocating the valuer for each valuation
- To examine and resolve possible matters that might arise from the valuations that are carried out by external valuers
- To carry out the administration and to check the settling of valuers invoices
- To monitor, assess and prepare the documents for the renewal of the agreements with external Bank valuers.
- To support other departments of the Bank relating to property valuations.
- To provide the Central Bank of Cyprus with all information needed for the Property Price Index.
- University degree in one of the following subjects: Estate Management, Real Estate, Land Economy or a related field
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and Technical Chamber of Cyprus (ETEK) in valuations.
- At least 5 years’ experience in property valuations, preferably in the banking sector
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft office applications
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English (oral and written)
- Excellent ability to communicate and co-operate
- Character integrity, credibility and honesty
Applicants who meet the above required qualifications and have the vision and the will to work in a dynamic and growing Organization, to send a short CV to the email address email@example.com quoting on the subject line:”anergosjobs.com” not later than 22nd April 2018.
Only applications submitted electronically through the above process will be considered. Applicants who do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered and there will be no further contact with them.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.